Saturday, February 7, 2009

Woking through some anger issues.

Don't mess with my four year old when she is angry. This face means "NO MORE PICTURES!"

Vigo --- Cecily

The similarity is frightening.


It reminds me of the old nursery rhyme that goes something like this:
Once there was a girl with a curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
When she was good she was very very good
And when she was bad she was horrid

Sweet little Cecily does have a bit of "another personality" when she doesn't get her way.  This picture is not as scary as it looks.  Cecily was just sick and tired of us taking pictures of her when we were waiting for our lunch at the bowling alley.  She kept saying "no more pictures!" so on this one she came up with this face.  
After Bryan took the picture he turned the camera around to see the picture and said "whoa."  And then handed the camera to me.  I took one look and said "That looks just like the guy"  and then Bryan finished my sentence "on Ghostbusters."  And then we just turned our heads away from her direction and tried to hold in the giggles.
When we got home we looked for images on the web of the guy in Ghostbusters II and found that the resemblance was quite unbelievable.  We were also reminded of the name of this character in the movie, Vigo the carpathian.
As for our little darling she had a fun time at the Bowling Alley and had a happy evening at home full of kisses and hugs at bedtime. It is just like the poem.  
When she is good she is very very good.



4 comments:

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

Wow I can make that face too! Cher you pic is so sexy! you could be an American Eagle model!

Angela said...

We often use that poem to describe Jax as well. (even though he is a boy) He can be pretty awful at time too. I think her face is so cute like that. Little kids crack me up. She is adorable!

Angela said...

To clarify...when I said cute I meant in a funny way. I would have had to giggle too if I was with you.

Marianne said...

That is AWESOME!! I have one of those kids too...I call her "the agony and the ecstasy!"