
I'm going to lock up my blog and give the key to only those I know. I guess they call it making your blog "private."
Alright. I love you all and I love to keep in touch with friends through my blog but this feeling of wanting to go "private" has been nagging me for some time now. I've decided to do it. However I really want you all to have access to my blog because I need your comments folks. Though I started blogging to have a place for my little family to record events I have found that I have come to enjoy not only that part of it but also sharing them with friends. And if none of you all were reading or leaving comments it would just feel darn right lonely. Even you far off friends or family that have never left a stinking comment. I want you to keep visiting too!
So please send me an email to: cherolynrowland@gmail.com so that I can have your email and send you an invite to the blog before it goes into lock down.
Do it NOW! Don't procrastinate! Send me an email!!!!!
If you don't I will miss you!
9 comments:
Here is mine: angelaa_64@msn.com
I for sure want to keep reading your blog.
Love to look at your blog! mine is ericepps@netzero.com
invite please
monniecox@gmail.com
I would really like to keep blog stalking you and your cute family! shanrow5@email.com
I'm fairly certain you have my email, so I won't send it again. Let me know if you need it though. As for my Dr. Quinn loyalty...it has not changed!! I still love the show as much as ever, I just don't watch it on reruns anymore so it wasn't in my head to put it down. Forgive me!! I saw all the seasons on DVD at Costco and I so want to get it! I just need to save up for it. I want to come over to your house and we can watch some episodes together. :)
Don't forget me. :)
would love a key! my email hickja@gmail.com
Add me! heidijwalker@comcast.net
you have my hotmail account....make sure I'm authorized!
Post a Comment