Friday, October 15, 2010

PARIS - Part 2 - Notre Dame

Bentley, Jake, Maddy, Cecily and Annabelle in front of Notre Dame.



After the Louvre we walked and walked and walked to get to Notre Dame. It was hot and we were very tired as I mentioned before. When we got there we all sat for a rest on the bench and Deanne fell fast asleep. I can't blame her at all. I was sooooooooo tired myself. We felt as if we had been drugged.
On the walk there Cecily fell dead asleep on my back and I carried her for a good portion of the way like a sack of potatoes on my back.
At Notre Dame she woke up and while Deanne caught up on a few z's the kids ran around playing with the pigeons.

And we were all entertained by the bird lady.
And after that we crossed the river again and slowly made our way to the subway station after stopping at some souvenir shops where the kids all got barrettes and also after paying an arm and a leg for some sub par ice cream.
Sad but true.
But, we weren't going to let it stop us from making it to the Eiffel Tower!

No comments: