After our day of sightseeing we walked around the streets near our hotel and stopped for dinner here at a patio restaurant. Cecily drew pictures for everyone on their napkins and if I remember right we sung happy birthday to Annabelle. It was her birthday!
That night I spent the hottest miserable night of my life on the fourth floor of a hotel with no air conditioning. Honestly it was sooooooooooo hot! The temperatures were in the 90's during the day and it did not cool off that night! The kids and I slept on top of our blankets. I was drenched in sweat all night and somehow managed to fall asleep for the short while til it was time to wake up and catch the plane back to the US.
Paris was cool and I'm glad we squoze it in but I want to go back to the countryside of France. I love it! Thanks again to Shauna and Eric for the opportunity.
I have finally finished my posts about France. On to the rest of the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment