Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The way to Powell

Cecily, Maggie and Bentley all "wired" on the drive.
What's happening in this picture you ask?
That's where the Varvel's ran out of gas on the way to Powell this summer.
Here are Eric and Bryan putting gas in the vehicle.
And this is everyone trying to duct tape the boat cover together after it ripped and flew open on the highway.

And this is the reason Eric is all bandaged up.

Don't worry he has since recovered but it was bad.
He had a dirt bike accident and escaped with only soft tissue damage somehow. He was really really lucky and his helmet saved his noggin. I know because I saw what the ground did to his helmet.
If only he would have had the shin, knee and elbow guards on.
Anyhow this happened a few days before we left for Powell and the poor guy couldn't even get in the water the entire trip!
P.S. I hope you weren't eating when you read this...

No comments: