One evening when Bryan was out of town my friend Leah invited the kids and I for a hike with her and her kids. It was one they had been on before complete with a cave expedition. It was a beautiful hike and there were so many different colors of wild flowers. All of the extra moisture we received this spring and early summer made for such a green and colorful forest.
If I had found this cave on my own I would have never gone inside. Leah is a sound person and she insisted it was safe as they had been in it before a few weeks earlier. Cecily had no problems at all with going in side. I tried to follow suit and went most of the way in, but Bentley felt too claustrophobic. (He must get it from me). He went in a little ways and Cecily went all the way to the end where they all saw a mommy giant rat with babies on her back.
Here are the crew of kids. Logan, Bentley, Lucy dog, Cecily, Alex, and Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment