Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Front porch dancing brought to you by Cecily the dancer and Bentley the DJ





Here are some pictures (taken by Bryan) of the kids last lazy Sunday afternoon. Bentley hooked up his iphone to the speakers (yes he has an iphone. Bryan gave him his old one when he upgraded to the new version. It doesn't work as a phone but he has music, videos and games on it. He also can take pictures and then email them to me and Bryan. I'll have to post some of his shots sometimes) He is growing up to be a tech nerd just like his dad. We are so proud.

2 comments:

hecklerwife said...

I love the action shot of Cecily dancing. Classic!

Angela said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are so adorable. I am so glad we got back in touch. I will keep blog stalking you now.