I think this picture almost speaks for itself. You see Cecily in the middle of a dramatic tantrum and me sort of looking to the skies for some kind of relief. That is a lot like this summer has been. Cecily has a STRONG personality and STRONG will. We love her to pieces though. This morning she was the first to wake up and we awoke to her little sweet voice singing in the front room "I'm the only one awake in the whooooole world!"
1 comment:
oh cher... I know exactly your thoughts and feelings in this picture. I have a moment like this at least on a daily basis. Hang in there.
Looks like you have had a busy summer with lots of fun activities. We sure miss you guys and hope to get back there next summer; just couldn't swing it this year. Have a great rest of the summer.
Post a Comment