These little flowers have been brightening our days now for about a week. They are the first signs of spring in our yard. WELCOME SPRING!
Spring brings everything new right? For Bryan and our family this means a new business. Along with two other partners he has created Radi8Creative. A full fledged marketing business. To read more about their group and what they do click here. Last week they landed two big contracts. One with a company based in New York City and one based in California. What an answer to prayers this has been to us. The road ahead is still uncertain but when one door closes another one opens. Or at least that is what I try to tell myself...


5 comments:
I'm jealous. I wish I had planted bulb. I am going to start planting my garden this weekend. Yea!
It feels so good here right now, but the only thing popping up in my yard are weed! Maybe tomorrow I can do some killing!
I'm so glad to hear that Bryan has landed another contract! I hope things are looking up!
What lovely crocuses!
I need some crocuses! I have daffodils and tulips, but I need to crocuses to bloom earlier. Note to self - plant crocuses this fall. :)
Post a Comment