You can see Bentley in the background reading to me. I wish I could say he loves it like I do. I have big dreams that one day he will love his teacher required 15 minutes a day reading time. I check out cool science like books from the library because I know he loves science in hopes that he will enjoy. Despite the fact that he complains about reading time he is quickly becoming a good little reader without him even knowing it!
Cecily here is just showing the bouncy ball that Bentley bought her today with his own money! What a sweet little guy. It really made her happy.
Fall is coming. The air was crisp today and down right cold this evening. Soon we will be spending even more time in the cozy home.
1 comment:
Don't you just love what fall brings? Cozy evenings are the best. It sounds like you dad is doing okay, I'm so glad to hear that. Hope that Cecily is loving Kindergarten! Maybe we'll get to see each other when they reach middle school!
Post a Comment